Como: historic prestigious villa built 1600 of 2000 square meters in addition to park and gardens of 51 thousand square meters, 10 minutes from the lake and from the central Piazza Cavour adjacent to the train station.
This ancient residence preserves the classic style of the time, the large windows of the main villa embrace a large central courtyard that invites to a stone staircase that leads to the first panoramic gardens, followed by paths inside the park where evergreens, conifers and redwoods are shown. large, present a tennis court and there is the possibility of creating a magnificent swimming pool.
The interiors show themselves with features of great value, coffered ceilings and bright decorations, precious wooden floors, mosaic and marble fireplaces, large bedrooms with stuccoes in relief.
The entire property consists of the main villa as well as 4 apartments.
Villa: 1589 square meters composed as follows:
-ground floor: six living rooms, a ballroom, a gallery, a dining room, a kitchen, three bedrooms for domestic use, a master bathroom and a service bathroom;
- first floor: eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, five living rooms, a gallery, a service apartment, a wardrobe room and a gallery and a chapel;
- second floor: a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom and a large attic with windows to finish.
1) first floor: open space
2) first floor: a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, three bedrooms, four bathrooms
3) first floor: a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms
4) ground floor: a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom The property has 2 garages totaling 119 square meters, ample space for parking spaces and 4 greenhouses of 710 square meters.
This residence just minutes from Lake Como offers privacy and tranquility.