Prestigious historic residence dating back to the Baroque period of late 1600, located in a private area and surrounded by greenery just 20 km from Lodi in the south of Milan.
The residence partially renovated in the years is currently in good condition and inhabited, while maintaining the original features like the beautiful fireplaces, the scenic crystal chandeliers, frescoes, staircases, doors and coffered ceilings, that represent the great elegance of this mansion of the seventeenth century.
The villa has a large pedestrian avenue that leads up to the main entrance of the villa where there is access to a beautiful porch with neoclassical columns.
The villa is surrounded by a fabulous park of 4 hectares with large courtyard and factory constructions. Currently the residence is also used to organize events and ceremonies.
Internally the residence develops for about 11,000 sq. m divided on different levels and characterized by different rooms and salons having been built with a particular U-shaped plant.
The location of the residences is very convenient to reach the motorway A1 and the railway station, the airports of Malpensa and Bergamo.