This elegant neoclassical villa is located in the centre of Lomazzo, about 15 minutes from Como and Chiasso, 25 minutes from Milan, 30 minutes from the international airport of Malpensa. In these centers is connected via the train station which is located in front of the villa. Trains to Milan and Como have a frequency of 30 minutes, while to the airport every hour. The connection means more convenient to the motorway: the exit of Lomazzo-nord is approximately 0.5 km from the villa, Lomazzo-sud is 1.5 Km.
The total surface of the building of 585 sq. m divided into three floors. On the ground floor, entrance hall, living room, dining room, study, veranda, kitchen, bathroom. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms and two bathrooms. In the attic there are a living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen.
There is also a service building with independent entrance of about 230 sq. m.
The main feature of the villa is the park of about 1500 sq. m, realized in 1800 and located in the historic centre of the town. The existing park consists of a monumental Cedar of Lebanon high more than 20 m from several European yew, Thuja gigantea, European beech, magnolia. All centuries-old plants are very high.