Historic villa with guest house directly on the water.
Villa of 500 sqm, built in 1855, has 4 floors and consists as follows: ground floor, entrance hall, living room, lounge, office, kitchen, dining room-veranda, bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with large terrace overlooking the islands, large wardrobe, two bathrooms, three balconies. In the basement there are , bedroom with bathroom, laundry room, boiler room with bathroom, cellar. There is also the roof with the possibility to make attic.
Windows, floors and stucco are original period, electrical and heating systems are new. Water comes from private spring.
Guest house of 300 sqm, built in 1836, has three floors plus attic, large terrace facing the islands and three balconies. Villa has been completely renovated and modernized, inside is completely high tech, with crystal stairs, elevator, geothermal heating, water is heated with solar panels, electric blinds FAAC, bathrooms with crystal walls and kerlite.
Two villas are connected by garden of 1,200 sqm.
Covered boathouse and pier complete the property.
More information is on request.