The wonderful property - located on the side of Piedmont of Lake Mag-giore on the hill above Verbania - dates back to 1912 and has been com-pletely restored in the last decade. The villa is surrounded by a secular park of 6,000 square meters with a splendid panoramic view over the whole of Lake Maggiore.
The property, in excellent condition and completely renovated, is spread over four floors of 180 square meters each for a total area of about 720 square meters.
The property consists of:
Ground floor with a large entrance hall, three lounges with fireplace, large kitchen, veranda, terrace and bathroom
First floor with a large atrium, five double bedrooms, one twin plus bathroom, two balconies.
Second floor with large double living room, kitchen, three double bed-rooms, one of which is twin and bathroom, two balconies. Basement floor with a large atrium, four rooms used as a study, relax room, gym, tavern with wine cellar, bathroom, 12-meter depth artesian well with running water.
The building is characterized by fine finishes and new systems such as:
- Recently restored frescoes and pictorial decorations
- Recently laminated and varnished oak floors
- Candoglia marble stairs and boiseries
- Bearing walls of 80 cm wide with excellent thermal insulation
- New windows and all with thermal glass. Methane gas heating system with insulation on the top floor
- Standard electrical system with volumetric alarm system and district heating
- Arrangement for air conditioning system
The park includes large flat lawn areas with precious tall trees, ancient specimens of rhododendrons, camellias, palms and other trees, as well as an orchard / vegetable garden. Driveway access with parking area.