La Maison de Charme is located between Pisa, Lucca, Volterra and Florence and the Tuscan coast. The villa dates back to eighteenth century and is to be found the natural hospitality of the tuscan tradition mixed with a passion for interior design, creating a timeless jewel that offers the exclusivity of a private home and the comfort of a welcome luxury for the guests of the "Maison de Charme".
The palace of eighteenth century, whose facade was designed by the Tuscan architect Luigi Bellincioni, in the past was used by the owner family as a farm of their estate. Later it was donated to the nunnery so that they would use it as a kindergarten until the time when it was returned to the family in 2000. After a few years in which she welcomed friends and private guests, in 2013 the owner decided to make the property a Maison d'Hôtes, for lovers of food and wine culture, art, and history.
The property offers a spacious, comfortable and luxuriously furnished rooms. All rooms are decorated with antique furnishings, photographs and paintings. In each room you can find free wi-fi, individual air conditioning, safe. Some rooms also have walk-in closets.
In the vicinity there are a unique selection of places not to be missed in terms of beauty, and places of historical and cultural importance:
* Pisa and the Leaning Tower
* Siena and the famous Palio
* Florence: The Uffizi, the Davide and the Ponte Vecchio
* The beautiful medieval town of Lucca and its evocative atmosphere
* The Theatre of silence in Lajatico
* The wines of San Gimignano and Chianti
* Thermal waters of Montecatini Terme or Casciana Terme
* The Cinque Terre National Park, its exceptional cultural landscape