The owners are interested in both the total sale of the holding and a single asset (real estate and agricultural), as in the following prospectus:
Total size of holding hectares 319.00.00
Hectares of vineyards 25.51.08 of which:
- 11.67.12 hectares planted and registered in Brunello di Montalcino,
- 2.46.88 hectares planted and registered in Rosso di Montalcino,
- 0,24.80 hectares planted in Chianti,
- 11.12.28 hectares planted in IGT red wines,
- 10.00.00 hectares planted with olive trees,
- 73.00.00 hectares of arable land,
- 68.50.00 hectares of grazing land,
- 141.98.92 hectares of forests.
Production: about 120,000 Bordeaux bottles of which about 60,000 of Brunello di Montalcino.
There is the possibility to extend to vineyards, for another 50 hectares, part of the arable land and pasture.
The village - the total area of the buildings that make up the village is about 4,500 sq. m.
- The eighteenth-century villa in excellent condition and furnished.
- Farmhouse used by the owners.
- Three farmhouses and a rural building used for an agritourism perfectly restored and furnished.
- Other farmhouse, perfectly renovated like the others, with banquet hall, used for congress, wedding, and there’s a Hall for small congresses;
- The old studio, an ancient farmhouse, now used as a dwelling.