On the hills of the Val d’Elsa, in a panoramic position surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, woods, cultivated fields, the magnificent Fattoria extends over an area of 200 hectares, of which 100 hectares of irrigated plains, 45 hectares of hills and 55 hectares of woods.
At the center of the abovementioned farm is the scenic 18th century villa with an Italian fenced garden adorned with statues which can be accessed through a beautiful avenue of cypresses. In the park there is a large panoramic swimming pool
The main villa has an area of approx. 2,000 sqm plus the basement of 1000 sqm where the cellar is located.
On the main ground floor there are saloons, veranda, four kitchens, four living rooms, four bathrooms, four bedrooms.
On the first floor there is a large billiard room, living room, thirteen bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
The central body of the villa dates back to the 1600s. The veranda and five of the bedrooms, 3 of which are frescoed on the first floor, were built in the 1700s. The current entrance adorned with columns dates back to the neoclassical period as the noble chapel. In 1830 the Marquis Cosimo Ridolfi founded the first agrarian school in Italy.
Four of the Agriturismo's apartments have air conditioning (heat exchanger).
The Farm is the ideal crossroads between the centers of historical and cultural interest in Tuscany such as Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra and Pisa, and even the Mediterranean beaches can be reached in less than an hour.